Part of the mint family, Basil is a beneficial herb that is commonly used in cooking. Basil adds a fresh, herbal flavour to meats, pastas, and entrée dishes. Cooked in or added as a garnish, Basil is sure to liven up your dish.
- A versatile flavouring component widely used across the world in a variety of dishes.
- Incredibly pungent fragrance and flavour when used in cooking, allowing the user to make a little go a long way.
- Herbaceous flavour ideal for soups, salads and seasoning for savoury recipes.
Cooking with Basil Essential Oil
From creamy pastas to your favourite orzotto, don’t forget to add a herbal kick by incorporating Basil oil into Italian cuisine. By simply adding one drop of Basil oil to your meal you can create a tasty and refreshing culinary masterpiece. Keep a bottle of Basil oil in the kitchen to use whenever you want to add this flavourful herb to any meal.
- Add to your favourite Italian dishes for a refreshing, herbal taste.
- Where a savoury dish requires dry basil, swap the herb for Basil essential oil for more flavour
- Use Basil oil in salads, soups, and to season meats or savoury dishes with an earthy, herby flavour.
- Add a drop of Basil oil into vinaigrettes and sauces; drizzle over freshly baked bread or to complete an entrée.
Only use diluted. Take no more than one drop per day. Keep out of reach of children. Keep out of eyes and mucosa.